Frequently Asked Questions
The questions listed below have been generated over time from guest requests for information. We are here to help you arrive. If you still have questions after reading this page please don't hesitate to send us an email.
Warmest regards, The Ellis Family and Crew
1. Why camel trek?
2. About camel treks in 2018/2019
3. Is Camel Treks Australia experienced?
4. Where are we located?
5. How do I book?
6. What’s Included
7. How do guests arrive?
8. Arrival and departure times
9. How challenging are camel treks?
10. Is camel riding difficult?
11. How fit do I need to be?
12. Are camel treks suited to all ages?
13. How far do we travel each day on a camel trek?
14. What should I bring with me on the camel trek?
15. Do I need special footwear?
16. What happens in a medical emergency?
17. We recommend travel insurance
18. Equipment we carry and back-up vehicles
19. What do we eat on camel treks?
20. Camping and accommodation
21. Can I have a shower? Is accommodation an option?
22. What about toilets!
23. What is the weather like on camel treks?
24. Before a camel trek departs
25. What else can I do before or after the camel trek?
26. Secondary school camps
27. Purchasing trained camels